Home Window Tinting
Home window tinting in Sydney’s climate is a essential addition to add to your house as it helps keep it cooler in summer saving you thousands on your energy bills. Other great benefits:
- Residential tinting in Sydney saves you money on your energy bills whilst lowering carbon emissions.
- Home tint modernizes the appearance of your house.
- Adds safety and security to your home by preventing the windows from shattering into pieces.
- Prevents break ins by holding the glass together.
- Protects precious furnishings and flooring from fading.
- Increases privacy during the daytime.
- Glass tinting greatly reduce heat and glare.
Residential Window Tinting Films
We have been using Johnson Window Films a company in the US that have been around for 40 years making great window films for homes and offices. Here is a list of just one of their featured films.
- Sputtered metal construction – neutral colour shades that will not fade
- Low reflectivity – provides a natural exterior view
- High heat rejection – helps to lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable home or office experience
- Cuts down glare – reduces eye strain and cuts unwanted glare on computer and TV screens
- Blocks 99% or more of harmful UV rays – minimizes UV health risks to skin and eyes and reduces interior fading of furniture, wood floors, rugs and paintings
- CST™ scratch resistant hard coat – long lasting durability, protection and clarity
- Backed by Johnson Window Films’ comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty program
- Also available in exterior film
Home Window Tinting Shades
Home Window Tinting Film Specs
|Film Type||Appearance||Visible Light Transmission||Solar Energy Rejection||Visible Light Reflectance||Glare Reduction|
|DN 35 EXT||neutral||37%||49%||16%||58%|
|DN 20 EXT||neutral||22%||63%||26%||75%|
Safety and Security Films
Safety security films are designed to provide a “safety net” from dangerous broken glass and flying shards by bonding to the glass and holding it in place if it breaks.
Here is a picture of tinting flat glass windows in progress and you can see the difference it makes
Frosted Decorative Window Films
Frosting can add some privacy to your office partitions and your bathrooms to stop people from seeing in. Decorative films can add some flair in your office commercial premises.
Here is an example of frosted office glass.
Anti-graffiti films act as a sacrificial barrier to protect glass from vandalism, etching and high-traffic wear. After vandalism takes place, it can be removed and reinstalled rather than replacing the expensive glass.